Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hellooo 2011!

2010 was a FANTASTIC year for Caleb and I, for obvious reasons, but 2011 is likely to be just as good! For New Years Eve we got together with some great friends here in Florida and played some boards games, which happens to be our favorite thing ever. We try to have weekly game nights, so New Years was no exception!


                                                           Caleb and I being silly on NYE

We usually play a game called 'Settlers of Catan' and if you don't know about it, you should definitely check it out! We also love Buzzwords.. sooo fun! We are SO excited to have friends visit us in Nashville and teach them about Settlers.

Speaking of Nashville, we now have 16  days til the move & its really starting to sink in. I am REALLY going to miss all of my co-managers and associates at Hollister. They have made the time in Florida amazing and I couldn't have picked a better place to work! I can only hope everyone in Nashville will be just as great, but they are definitely going to be hard to beat.

I promise to start uploading more pictures, I really need to start remembering my camera every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment